ATL Love Your City
If you’re in the mood to love your city, lean in! The event we most admire is happening on Saturday, February 15. That’s right, our annual ATL Love Your City is back and it’s making us feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
Reserve Your Spot Today >
First, We Serve (10 AM – 1 PM):
For this project, we will support our longtime partner, Park Pride Atlanta. Over the past 30 years, serious efforts have been made to plant new trees and beautify the greenspaces throughout our city.
This year, we will help preserve Arthur Langford Jr Park. Five acres spread across this Certified National Wildlife Conservation Center and it’s in need of some much needed TLC.
Then, We Socialize (11 – 3 PM):
Once we give Arthur Langford Jr Park all our love, we will head over to ASW Whiskey Exchange for refreshing drinks, games, and catered food. You’ll have time to kick back and unwind with some new friends or trusty old allies from the volunteer project!
Your Donation Includes
- Morning coffee from Community Grounds to put some pep in your step
- Parfaits and breakfast treats from our friends at Happy Camper
- First round of drinks at ASW Whiskey Exchange
- Catered lunch served at ASW
- Snacks from our friends at Clif to fuel your volunteer efforts
- Tools and additional supplies for the project from Park Pride and Atlanta ToolBank
- A chance to win dope raffle prizes
- Advancing Community Bucket’s Service Made Social movement
What to Expect
You’ll be able to put on waders and clean the water areas, remove trash, help with invasive plant removal, clean and install bird feeders, replant local seeds, and even have space to learn how you can support local ecology programs. There’s something for everyone!
How Does It Impact Atlanta?
- Enriches urban ecology in our local parks
- Improves how water works in the city
- Beautifies the 85/75 highway water drainage infrastructure
- Creates new friendships and community around giving back
Register For This Event >
Spots are limited so grab yours before someone else does!
Join us on social media as we countdown the days @communitybucket and be sure to follow us on our Facebook page to see photos after the big event.