CB ATL: Slingin’ Wings Festival
From the local powerhouse that brings you competitive sports leagues, social soirees like Oktoberfest, and block parties that unite, Atlanta Sport and Social Club, is cooking up something spectacular for their annual Slingin’ Wings Festival!
On Saturday, March 28th, Community Bucket volunteers will work one of two Satellite Bar Shifts, 12-3PM or 3-6PM. As a volunteer, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the festival either before or after your shift ends. You will also receive a Slingin’ Wings Festival tee. Prost!
Here’s how it works…
- Reserve a spot for the shift of your choice
- Commit to showing up at the scheduled time
- Tell your friends to sign up and join you, or come alone and meet new people. Either way, viel spaß! (you’ll have a great time)
- Enjoy the festival before or after your shift
- Drink responsibly – anyone who goes over board will not be allowed to participate
- Stay tuned for details we will email you the week of the event
Note: Spots are extremely limited and not having enough volunteers will create difficult shifts and make a poor impression on Community Bucket. This doubles as a fundraiser for us. Please do not sign up if you aren’t absolutely sure you can attend. No-shows with no notice will not be allowed to volunteer at our ASSC partnered events in the future.
About Our Movement:
Community Bucket is a nonprofit dedicated to building local community through social volunteering. Connect with like-minded neighbors who share a passion for giving back and having fun.