CB ATL: Sunday Seva @ Arabia Mountain
It’s time to get into a ‘Seva’ state of mind, and there’s no better place to do it than Arabia Mountain, one of our city’s true nature gems!
We’ll be meeting on Sunday morning to enjoy some service to ourselves, followed by service to our community and our planet. Ranger Robby will put us to work with some trail maintenance and other projects to show the mountain some much-needed TLC.
But before we serve… We’ll gather for a guided yoga and meditation class in the beautiful setting of Arabia Mountain. If you have never been before, trust us when we tell you it’s a must-see place.
Once we’re settled into a healthy place of mindfulness, we’ll be ready to connect and serve the land like Zen masters and good neighbors.
If this is up your alley, don’t wait because space is limited! Tickets for this event are only $15, and include:
- Two serviceberry teas in the morning, provided by Just Add Honey Tea Company
- Delicious boxed lunch provided by Buena Gente Cuban Bakery in Decatur
- 30 minute professionally guided yoga practice by Jess Pfeffer of Real Connections
- Well-organized and meaningful service project, with tools, snacks and supplies
- A chance to genuinely connect with like-minded peers and have fun outdoors
This event is in partnership with Serviceberry Fest ATL – which you should totally check out on Thursday, June 3rd in East Atlanta!