We are thrilled to announce the launch of our first ever podcast - We Dig Community. Stay tuned for more episodes and please subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts!
We DIG Community tells the stories of the people and organizations behind Community Bucket’s Service Made Social mission. In this episode, we sit down with Chris Butsch, who is a longtime captain and currently leads our Tech Gives Back program.
Chris started as a host team captain, and he joined us part-time last Summer. In addition to finding friendships and love through Community Bucket, he has also found unique ways to give back to our community and get involved in our mission. Chris is a Professional TedX speaker for CAMPUSPEAK and a Senior Contributor to Money Under 30.
In this episode, we discuss…
- How Chris found love at Community Bucket
- What he’s gained from being part of the Host Team
- How we spends his time when he’s not volunteering
- What’s in store for Tech Gives Back in 2021
Resources discussed in this episode:
- You can read Chris’ articles here: https://www.moneyunder30.com/author/cbutsch
- You can learn more about Chris’ speaking gigs here: https://campuspeak.com/speaker/chris-butsch/
- Sign up for Tech Gives Back Healing Earth Bingo and River Cleanup on Thursday, May 20th – bit.ly/tgbearth
How you can get involved:
Check out our Events page for upcoming opportunities to serve in your community.
Where you can find us:
Atlanta Instagram: @communitybucket_atl
Austin Instagram: @communitybucket_atx
Denver Instagram: @communitybucket_den
Subscribe to the newsletter here
Donate to our cause here.